Sunday, September 16, 2012

U.S. International FS Classic - Saturday Events

Saturday was another full day of events at the U.S. International Figure Skating Classic and Challenge Skate. I started at the Senior Free Dance warm-up this morning and stayed at the rink for the Novice Free Dance. The skaters were so adorable! Sarah Feng and Anthony Ponomarenko (son of 1992 Olympic champions Marina Klimova and Sergei Ponomarenko) took home the gold with a program to Cats. I wish I could be at Nationals for Novice Dance, but since it's always early in the week I have to miss it. It's an event I'd love to see again!

I'll come back and add some thoughts on the other events later, but I wanted to post my photos first. Pictures from the Sr. Dance warm-up, Novice Free Dance, Sr. Free Dance, Men's Free Skate, and awards ceremonies are included in my updated photo album:

2012 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment