Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday time! This week's is from EDGE OF THE PAST, Book #2 in the EDGE series, available at all online outlets.

****

Sergei pulled his head back but kept his arms tight around my waist. "I can't say 'thank you' enough for everything you're doing."

I arched my neck to look straight into his eyes. "Then why don't you show me how thankful you are?"

He bent his head, and our lips met, sweet and light at first, then fuller and hungrier. Sergei's hands slid down into the back pockets of my jeans, pressing me against his body. I clung to his shoulders and stood on the toes of my flats, giving me deeper reach into his mouth. The electric heat from his lips, his breath, his touch lit me up all over.

****

2 comments:

  1. Not every writer can write a love scene. This author does a good job.

    ReplyDelete